- Coordination of tax issues related to international LNG projects;
- Advising on IFRS issues as well as coordination of implementation of relevant changes into daily accounting and reporting processes due to revised IFRS requirements;
- Managing of the subsidiary's accounting from day-to-day operations to financial and tax reporting;
- Collaboration with external auditors performing the audit of the Company;
- Participation in preparation of KN Group's consolidated financial statements.
GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
- University degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or similar;
- Proven track record on IFRS application;
- Experience of preparation of consolidated financial statements;
- Knowledge and skills to manage financial accounting, work under legal acts regulating the preparation of financial statements;
- Proficient English skills, knowledge of additional languages considered advantageous;
- Full proficiency with MS Excel & Word;
- Transformative mindset, the ability to quickly learn and adapt, nature of the problem solver, customer-oriented thinking, perseverance;
- Experience in an international audit company or in managing the accounting of foreign companies (would be beneficial);
- Knowledge of Navision (would be benefiacial).
- From € 2600 gross monthly salary, annual performance related bonus;
- Additional financial and non-financial benefits - health insurance, hybrid work possibilities, etc.;
- International carreer in a strategically important and internationally growing company;
- Building your know-how and your ambitions globally.